Gibraltar joined the Schengen area in 2017 and is part of both the European Union and European Economic Area for most purposes.
It is however excluded from the customs union, common customs tariff common agricultural policy. Gibraltar is currently not part of the EU customs areas and therefore no VAT is charged in on services or goods. However, HM customs in Gibraltar currently charges import duties on certain classes of goods.
As registered Customs Clearance Agents with 30 year’s experience, we are able to assist with export customs clearances and Gibraltar import clearances as part of our all-inclusive freight service for goods loaded in the UK, France, Spain and The Netherlands. We are further able to offer our customs clearance service for goods arriving through the Spain/Gibraltar land frontier for both commercial and personal cargo. Our fully trained and professional customs clearance team located within the HM Customs Building at the Gibraltar side of the frontier are able to deal with all aspects of customs clearance and importations, ensuring a smooth customs clearance process for your cargo. Daily walk-in clients are also served.
- Connection with HM Customs direct clearance system
- Pre-Arrival customs clearance consultation
- Thorough check of customs clearance documentation
- Temporary import and export service
- Access to our Trident Customs prepayment account for registered clients
- Calculation of import duties
- Assistance with set up of own customs prepayment account for clients
Our customs clearance service includes:
Contact us today for further information on our customs clearance service – firstname.lastname@example.org